Popular Posts

Introduction: My first blog and why I made it

Hi, I'm Denise, at this moment of writing (2014), 19 years of age. I've been writing officially (I call it official since I became part of the school publication) since I was in 6th grade.


This is my "first" blog. First being in double quotation marks because even before this, I had done one, but I don't think it was ever really published, more like a blog only for my eyes. I don't even know what happened to it. Anyway, here in this blog I will be posting all my poems, quotations, short stories, maybe even my novelettes, anything that floats my boat. I will also include my letterings, maybe some sketches or stuff. Everything related to the pen that I can think of. :)


I started this blog, as suggested by my friends because they knew that I love to write. Well, I considered it, and thought it might be a good idea. Since I wanted to keep a close copy of all my works. I even wrote them in a small notebook that I usually bring with me, but still, having a copy on the worldwide web would be good too. I also think that it would be nice to share my works with other people. I write to express my feelings, and I think that there would be people out there who could relate to the things I write about, maybe even help them or provide some insight. I know that at the moment, most topics seem to be about love, unrequited at that, but I will endeavor to post other writings about different topics. I will work to post all my works from the past up to my present ones, and hopefully, those of you reading will find some that you could connect to. Hope you all enjoy the things in this blog. Thanks for reading! :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Amidst a Girl’s Complexity

                We all know that boys and girls have different personalities. They each have different sets of likes and dislikes, although there are some chances in where they have something in common, these things would usually be unnoticeable.

                Most of the male species would say that girls are complicated creatures, well, that’s 100% true. Females are full of perplexing traits, but then again, so are the males, for that fact. Boys almost never understand why a girl easily gets pissed for an unknown reason or why most girls would take practically an hour or more in the bathroom.

                So, what are the reasons for these intricacies?

                The truth is, there is no exact answer. In order for one to comprehend a girl’s undeterminable personality, one must learn to understand. A simple task that could make a big difference.
                Girls easily get pissed or hurt because they have very sensitive feelings. Even just a single word can turn their whole world topsy-turvy, whereas guys usually act like it’s nothing at all to them, because guys usually have that “come what may” attitude that protects them from such pain. Girls tend to get too involved with their feelings, which is why they usually end up getting hurt badly.  Although there are some girls who play with the guys’ feelings, but they only do that to prevent themselves from ending up getting hurt.

                Girls aren’t really that complicated to understand when you’re a girl yourself, but to a guy, well ,yes it is quite difficult, but the feeling is mutual. Girls also don’t always understand guys, it just so happens that they try to do something about it, while guys just let it pass off. So, think of this the next time you think that a girl is so complicated. Some girls, knowing that people won’t really bother to try understanding them, just prefer to envelop their personalities with intricacies, because it’s what keeps them off-bay from too much pain.Want to be opened up to by them? Show them that you won't hurt them, and even if you do, you're ready to wipe their tears for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment